Sunday, November 12, 2006

A new House

Hey, I have not shown just about anybody what my new place looks like here in Boston, so I decided to take some pictures of the room and post them up here so that you could check it out. It's nothing too fancy, and it's not big at all, but it is a nice cozy place and it is enough to live in.



I think the only problem with it is cooking, as it leave the whole room smelling like food for a couple of days. But in general it's a nice place, and since it's a hotel I do get my room cleaned up once a week, nice!

Anyway, here it is:
Can't really distinguish very well, but you can see the bottles on the top, it's my new collection, these are all the beers I am trying out over here, since there is quite a large selection to choose from, so I'm trying to become an expert, he he.




This is the "living room". Light comes in from the window right next to it. As you can see I always keep there my flag and a little touch of messy, so characteristic in my room since I can remember.






That's the Bed and the TV. Quite a nice bed to sleep in, very comfy and it misteriously makes itself every Thursday during the day when I'm at work. (Bitch woke me up the other day though, she came too fucking early)





Finally, there is the bathroom, not much to say about it, regular hotel bathroom.


This is pretty much how I got the room in the beginning. I'm planning on doing some decoration in it, is the pictures and the place in general is kind of dull. I'm thinking some pages cut out from Maxim and other sources will probably do the trick, but I'm working on it, and it will take a while. I'll post again when it's done.

No comments: